On Display Now!
Beauty & Wonder – Living in the Valley of Mount Shasta
This permanent exhibit spans several eras in the history of the Mt. Shasta area from the first people to the present; featuring hands-on activities for all ages.
- Who are the first people of the Mt. Shasta Area?
- Who were the early European settlers?
- How many names has the town had and why?
- How did the town grow from a stagecoach station to a very popular spot on I-5?
- How have winter sports in the area changed over time?
- What Was There? See old photos of Mt. Shasta City and find out what is there now.
Learn the answers to these questions and many more!
To watch the full episode of Skizers and more of the Shasta Stories web-series visit this page: www.autiecarlisle.com/shastastories